xKore - Eden xKore - Eden

Nice!

Well done. Well done.

-Jungle Spirit- -Jungle Spirit-

Given its age..

its still a really cool sound. you dont get to much tribal that good out of the modern day. I BET you could redo this and make it 30 times better.

The ending doesnt wrap the song together to well. Its defiantly to short for this type of song.

Step responds:

Hey, ImdoG, good to hear from you again :). Glad you enjoyed the song, and yeah, if I could redo this, I'd make it way better, but unfortunately I deleted its FLP :(. Yeah, the ending is abrupt and short, but ending percussion-only songs is a bit tricky, and I couldn't think of anything better at the time. Anyway, thanks for the review, check out my newer submissions if you can, this one sucks :P.

The Hidden Tribe The Hidden Tribe

WHAT

Nobody reviewed this. XP LAME! This is really cool. Sounds great. The sounds all compliment each other through out the whole song. I know im just one person, but i would be all over it if you made another like this.

Step responds:

Thanks for the review, ImdoG! This only took me 45 minutes, so I sort of expected such little feedback, but I'm glad you went and reviewed this, because it's always nice to hear what someone thinks of your song, even though you made it in such a short time XD. Thanks again for the review, glad you enjoyed it!

-Spacewalk- -Spacewalk-

WOW

it sounds good all the way around. lol its been a while since ive BEEN on NewGrounds. While here i listened to your last windows song you sent me then went to your page to see what youve been up to. I didnt realize you made so many songs. Dont worry ill find time to listen to them all.

Step responds:

Wow, thanks for the review, man! Been a while, yeah ^^. I doubt you'll find time to listen to them ALL, but thanks for being so supportive! By the way, I'll suggest hearing Musical Evolution. There's a part in there which I have a hunch that you might just like xP. Thanks again!

Triple Penetration Triple Penetration

"OOOOOOOOOO CHIIIPSSS"

lol i listen to this song more then i should lol its funny as shit. good stuff. KEEP MAKING THESE

March Of The Fungi March Of The Fungi

atmoshpere!

most ppl dont know. but with out atmosphere, its just sound. for like 20 i think before 1:16 it was just sounds. At 1:16, the atmosphere kicked in.
good job. i wsa just pointing that out because its important to the song and in the beginning of this song it was great then it dimmed down then out. GREAT melodies though!!!

I Came from Space I Came from Space

nice

yeah just add some more variation. It sounds like its bulding, but nothing ever comes. it builds really nice, so just added something to build up to and down to.

!/Never Forget\!(Halo 3 Remix) !/Never Forget\!(Halo 3 Remix)

NICE

halo is my game. So hearing something like this is pretty cool.
Gamertag

xim117

CKC - Tide CKC - Tide

SO downloaded

Wow good job on this. How long did it take you? ive made a few things and submitted them. but i didnt really have much time invested in my submissions. oh well, keep it up!

CKC2009 responds: