Naruto Eats Shit 4 Dinner Naruto Eats Shit 4 Dinner

it is kinda funny

it is funny. But that still doesnt change the fact that this IS the flash portal. for flash animations.

ACCURIAN responds:

Yeah Well Thanks And Yes FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!

F L i G H T F L i G H T

welllll

i think it was pretty good. still not sure what it was all about. But good on this!!

someplaceelse responds:

^_^ oops, now I see what you mean. Thanks for the honest review.

Ed & his inner demons #3 Ed & his inner demons #3

hahaha

this was funny. Now to watch the first two.

Chromium Chromium

Very nice

Same general idea as Geometry Wars. But PC-ized. Addictive id say. I click on it not realizing it was a game.
Good work and i agree, it play very well the way it is without any upgrade.
And the music immediately gets you into it.
Congrats on a well made game man, well done!

xKore - Eden xKore - Eden

WOW

Great song man.

Colour My Life Colour My Life

Nice!

Well done. Well done.

-Jungle Spirit- -Jungle Spirit-

Given its age..

its still a really cool sound. you dont get to much tribal that good out of the modern day. I BET you could redo this and make it 30 times better.

The ending doesnt wrap the song together to well. Its defiantly to short for this type of song.

Step responds:

Hey, ImdoG, good to hear from you again :). Glad you enjoyed the song, and yeah, if I could redo this, I'd make it way better, but unfortunately I deleted its FLP :(. Yeah, the ending is abrupt and short, but ending percussion-only songs is a bit tricky, and I couldn't think of anything better at the time. Anyway, thanks for the review, check out my newer submissions if you can, this one sucks :P.

bananodile bananodile

ENTRAPMENT!!! lol hahah

Good art though

God God

Wow

after looking at your other pictures, im not sure anyone can tell you how you can make any of ur pics better.